CESCam membership is for both Cambodian and foreign scholars, who have made contributions to the scientific study of comparative education and/or educational issues in Cambodia through their research, teaching, writing, or other related activities. The scholars can be either retired or actively employed in academia, the private sector, or the government, irrespective of their place of residence. At the moment, CESCam also charges no membership fee. Please contact the CESCam secretariat for more information and membership application.
- Regular Newsletters with information on CESCam’s activities
- Participation in CESCam’s Biennial Conference
- Eligibility to become a member of the Scientific Committee
- Access to timely information on potential funding opportunities and research activities
- Being a part of a large network of scholars in Cambodia